29 Joy Street
Overview: Semi-detached, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,455 sq. ft. (per graphic artist), and 2-car garage, built in 2017
Luxury & Non-distressed Live Auction! Bidding to start from $1,800,000! Live Auction June 18, 2020 @ 12pm. No Buyer Premium. All Property, Seller Reports/Disclosures completed. Download at tinyurl.com/29JoyStreet - All offers encouraged. Loan or cash! Easy process to register to bid. Online bidding and streaming available.
What an inspired modern home with spectacular 180-degree bay views in Bernal Heights! Only two years old, this house is impeccable and breaths style inside and out. The architectural lines are ultra-clean. The floorplan flows fluidly across three levels. Towering ceilings, huge windows, and the open-concept main level produce immense volume and light. And the combination of materials is exquisite: gleaming oak floors, steel railings, glass banisters, stone finishes and more. The design doesn’t get more current.
This home can entertain. Chat at the long marble island with bar seating in the social kitchen. Grab a bottle of Pinot from the wine niches. File seamlessly to the dining area with three massive windows for fine cuisine. Relish velvety notes of music from the ceiling-mounted sound system. Or, dine outside on the sleek rooftop deck (approx. 380 sq. ft.) with 360-degree views, where the city lights join the stars to illuminate the night. Delightful!
Home highlights include:
- Exceptional exterior with vertical wood slats, white stucco, and a black garage door with opaque glass
- Top-of-the-line chef’s kitchen implementing sleek wood-grained cabinetry, marble counters, unique crystal pendant lighting, and a 6-burner Thermador range, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Step-down living room with huge picture windows drawing light and framing wonderful views
- Two en-suite bedrooms with stylish baths and California closets on second lower level—one room savoring in the brilliant panoramic views
- Spectacular master suite on the lowest level with towering 11 1/2-foot ceilings and two large walk-in California closets—perfect for the most fervent shoe and clothing fetish. The spa-like bath features a two-person shower with dual heads, separate bath, sleek tile and rock work, and a wood-grained vanity with dual sinks
- Stylish half-bath with automated lighting
- Full-sized laundry and utility room with wash basin sink
- High-tech features and systems: Nest station-controlled thermostats, radiant heat, on-demand hot water heater, and built-in ceiling-mounted speakers on every level
- Enclosed square-patterned concrete patio and a grassy dog run in the backyard.
- Two-car garage, storage area, and second laundry hook-up
Cohesive and dazzling throughout, 29 Joy is the ultimate in San Francisco living and lifestyle. Enjoy its cool neighborhood vibe or access everything in the happening city in minutes. Freeways are right nearby for quick commutes to work or the beach. This home is a tremendous opportunity.